SD2x Data Structures and Software Design, the second course in our CS Essentials for Software Development Professional Certificate, went live on edX this week.
Prof. Chris Murphy and his team created four weeks of content created to help you take your skills to the next level by teaching you how to write “good” software that appropriately represents and organizes data, is easy to maintain, and is of high quality.
You’ll also learn:
- Efficient means of storing and retrieving data in a Java program
- How to identify the data structure that best represents the problem at hand
- Use of the inbuilt Java data structures
- Assess and improve the quality of software design with respect to object-oriented principles
- Convert a set of requirements into a high-quality software design
- How to write efficient code that is easy to read, understand, and modify
This is one of our three highly anticipated courses that were featured on Class Central’s 10 Most Popular MOOCs Starting in July 2017. Enroll today and join a diverse group of students, working professionals, and curious learners as they delve into the world of data structures and software design.