Where and when should I send my official transcripts?

If you receive an offer of admission, you must submit your official transcripts before matriculation. We must receive an official, final transcript from each institution where you earned course credit. You must also send a graduation verification certificate, if it is not stated on the final transcript from your degree granting institution. If you are admitted to the MCIT Online program, we will contact you with instructions on how to submit your official transcripts.

(Note: Official documents must be translated to English, if applicable, via WES or Educational Perspectives). Offers of admission and matriculation into the program are not binding until academic records are verified. If there are discrepancies between the self-reported academic work and official records, your offer of admission may be withdrawn or you may be removed from the program.